The Town of Georgia hosts several cemeteries throughout the town that date back over 100 years. Some of these are maintained by the town and others are maintained by an organization. Below is a list of locations of the cemeteries in the town.
This cemetery was located on Route 7 where this house is currently located. The graves and headstones were moved in 1930 to Hope Cemetery. Reports from the time that when the graves were dug up there were no coffins or remains found.
Small cemetery located on Old Stage Road on the Georgia / Milton line.
Small cemetery located near Georgia Elementary and Middle School
Located on the West side of Mill River Road surrounded by a white picket fence.
Fairchild Cemetery is located on the North side of Oakland Station Road with a white fence.
Small cemetery located on the west side of Reynolds Road.
A forgotten cemetery only passed down through stories. Marked by 4 posts. Grave markers are no longer visible or identifiable.
Located about 3/10 of a mile on the West side of Polly Hubbard Road
Small cemetery surrounded by white picket fence
Small Cemetery fenced in with six stones
Located at the end of Conger Road near Route 104 on the East side of the road
Located on the South side of Oakland Station Road
Small cemetery located on the North side of 104a about 100 yards up the hill.
Located on the corner of Georgia Plains Road and Pattee Hill Road
Located on the North side of Polly Hubbard surrounded by a tall fence